The Dreikönigskirche has been built following plans of Daniel Pöppelmann by George Bähr and Johann Gottfried Fähre from 1732-39. The tower has been added in 1854-57 (Karl Moritz Haenel, Frommhold Marx). 1945 the church was destroyed and rebuilt from 1984-1990. The chapel has been reduced to 450 places, the rest of the buliding is used for parish purposes. The altar has been made by Benjamin Thomae (1738).

All pictures and plans open in a new window by a mouseclick.

The three ground-plans show the ground floor and the levels of the two galleries (which can be seen on the middle fotography in the upper row).